What's new

2016 Auction Teasers! See What You Can Bid On Here!

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is almost here and we know many folks are eager to see what's up for grabs.

Well...here ya go!! Subscribe to this thread to see a bunch of teasers for this years auction!

Also, if you have anything to donate visit this thread to see how you can help: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...e-Moore-Memorial-Fundraiser-We-Need-Your-Help!

Auction starts October 19th.

Where you can bid on.....

lot #039 A Samplers Delight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ooohh is the auction international? Because if so I call dibs [emoji23][emoji1303]

It is open to members across the globe!!!

Some items have shipping restrictions but they are clearly stated in those auction lots.

It is open to members across the globe!!!

Some items have shipping restrictions but they are clearly stated in those auction lots.

Cheers Toothpick, I am seriously excited now as fairly new to this and looking to expand my Den. Plus this is a great cause. I give £10 a month to Cancer Research UK after my mum won her battle with Cancer 10 years ago. It's these kind of events and people like the ladies and gentlemen on this forum who help save lives like my mums. [emoji1303][emoji1303]❤️[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Cheers Toothpick, I am seriously excited now as fairly new to this and looking to expand my Den. Plus this is a great cause. I give £10 a month to Cancer Research UK after my mum won her battle with Cancer 10 years ago. It's these kind of events and people like the ladies and gentlemen on this forum who help save lives like my mums. [emoji1303][emoji1303]❤️[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Congrats to your mum!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
This is included in lot #028

$0818160933.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
This, too, will be in Lot#028
Made by our very own [MENTION=102600]Devonmoonshire[/MENTION] just for the Auction
$0722160135a~2.jpg

Them brushes are jes Darlin'

Is Elite Razor putting up a razor, brush or Pen? I saw those for the first time yesterday. Fantastic woods...

Hi,

Very pretty! :)

Not that I know what I am looking at pen-wise. My wet ink pens use points and India Ink in tanks filled with droppers.... ;)

Stan

Top Bottom