What's new

2016 Auction Teasers! See What You Can Bid On Here!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Has there been any thought of having a post for Brown Leaf items in the main Auction Forum with a description and link to the Stock Exchange lots? Only Brown Leaf Badge holders would be able to access the link. Lock the post so no one can post a bid outside of the Stock Exchange.

Done! We have 5 Brown Leaf lots so far. They are in a thread which is a sticky in the auction forum.

AND....they are LIVE RIGHT NOW!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
[MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] I can't see them anywhere. Maybe I'm bilnd? Well yeah, I am. I'm drinking Buffalo Trace, so maybe I'm barred from seeing them:001_rolle

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
[MENTION=59338]Toothpick[/MENTION] I can't see them anywhere. Maybe I'm bilnd? Well yeah, I am. I'm drinking Buffalo Trace, so maybe I'm barred from seeing them:001_rolle

Can't see the stock exchange auctions?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Yes, Jason, it is very good stuff. Especially for the price. Highly recommended, unless you're trying to post something coherent.

Got my Shave planned:thumbup:

proxy.php

What's up, Cuse? Tipp. Hill Stonethrower here!

Welcome and hello FABarbuto. How is going on Tipp. Hill? Colemans still going strong or are you a Blarney Stone patron? I lived my teenage years just west of TH just outside of Burnet Park so I know your turf pretty well. I read your bio and I sincerely thank you as a Marine and civil servant. I see your passion with wet shaving and you definitely came to the right online site. Adam West is another Cuse guy on this site. He is still dealing with lake effect snow. You should reach out to him, he is a very interesting guy. Also, if you are not aware the annual Auction to honor a fallen member, Saint Sue, starts today. She was a founding member of B&B who lost her battle with breast cancer. The auction is fun, all proceeds go to a great charity and I'm sure you will fing some very interesting products to add to you collection. There will be a separate forum with a thread for each lot on the site sometime today. The Auction runs for a couple of days.

I'll watch for your bids. Maybe you will be interested in one of the lots I contributed. Have some fun.

Larry

Top Bottom