What's new

1st Annual Straight Razor/Wet Shaving Convention

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Oh crap, I'm doomed.:a6:

:biggrin:

Yeah, but so am I. We can have our own convention in Banff. And then post photos of the scenery!!

Sounds awesome! Now if we can only incorporate my other vices (scotch, beer, cigars) into this convention!

Hmm ... a convention where there's drinking? ... and smoking? I dunno; don't think it's been done before but might be worth a shot ...

this sounds most interesting! i would most enjoy a weekend in chicago as long as i don't have prior work commitments. given enough time, i would actually schedule time off and bring my wife along.

s~s

Yeah, but so am I. We can have our own convention in Banff. And then post photos of the scenery!!

Hmm ... a convention where there's drinking? ... and smoking? I dunno; don't think it's been done before but might be worth a shot ...

Banff!!
But Vegas would be better.

*sigh*

With flights to Chicago STARTING at $AUD1667 some how I think I'll have to be satisfied with reading the reviews... :frown:

The All-Canadian! And complain about how winter makes shaving more difficult. :lol:

Chicago would be a hoot. I've always wanted to go.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Banff!!
But Vegas would be better.

Vegas baby!! Give me an excuse! (Heck, give everyone an excuse! And they have a T&H shop there too.)

The All-Canadian! And complain about how winter makes shaving more difficult. :lol:
Chicago would be a hoot. I've always wanted to go.

We should hold it in January, and have a 'survive outdoor shaving' contest :blink:

If it's any time after Aug 17 (graduation), count me in; any excuse to try to get the missus on a vacation outside the immediate area!

Mike

Very interested.

I like the idea, especially if we can get the venders and samplers there. Just imagine a whole suite of Sues !:biggrin1: No more "how does this smell compared with that?" First hand demonstrations (break-out sessions?) on honing and stropping. The Definative HHT (hanging hair test) magnified on the big screen :eek: , the mind boggles. I would love to be there , I am sorry to be dull as dishwater but who cares about Vegas?:Yawn: I am more interested in the program and venders whereever it is. Also I like to shave but I live to hunt, so I would vote for after pheasant season is behind us, but I expect to be a small voice in the wilderness on that one.

Top Bottom