What's new

Wolfman WR4 issue

Here's a picture without the blade installed, at this point it's normal.
Well I'm not you but, if I were that razor head would be in the mail to James by the afternoon and get a straight answer to what is happening with it. I'd also send a few blades you have mentioned that you've tried so he can experience exactly what you're experiencing. You do owe it to him to check out what is going on with the razor head now that you've gone this far putting the problem out there and if you don't give him a chance to correct it, if it infact has a defect, I think that's being a little dishonest to him...just my opinion!!

Well I'm not you but, if I were that razor head would be in the mail to James by the afternoon and get a straight answer to what is happening with it. I'd also send a few blades you have mentioned that you've tried so he can experience exactly what you're experiencing. You do owe it to him to check out what is going on with the razor head now that you've gone this far putting the problem out there and if you don't give him a chance to correct it, if it infact has a defect, I think that's being a little dishonest to him...just my opinion!!

I use to belong to this other Forum long ago there was someone always having a problems with people who made custom stuff with problems. After reading their complaints, many times with photos clearly illustration their problems. My question was alway two pronged.

1. Did you contact company, or person about problems seeking fix?

2. Did they offer any resolution, replacement, or refund?

Recall once ordering a Custom Leather Pool Cue Case from a guy in NYC, he had web-site, all sort of customer features, and last good prices. Case was delivered way slower then promised, it was wrong color, wrong configuration, and lacked several custom features I ordered.

Day I got the Case, I emailed the guy, sent photos, and copy of my original order. Never heard a thing for few days, finally called and got him. He was not nice to deal with, blame his staff, I said I am return wrong item, want refund, and if I do not have in 10 days after you receive. I will do credit card dispute. Funny thing was at one point in conversation, he said CAN'T you just live with it? I said H NO.

I ate cost of return postage about $12.00 at the time, going in public. Was not necessary.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I am puzzled at times by a frequent reaction here at B&B by a few who always seem to advocate for a seller rather than the buyer.
The buyer has no duty or obligation to go out of his way to correct a problem with equipment he purchased.
Particularly if that buyer lives in a place that is far from the seller and incurs excessive cost out of pocket to return an item that should have been correct to begin with.
The seller has a complete and undeniable obligation to provide goods that are free from defects.
It is not acceptable to intimate that someone is being dishonest, or unfair, or picky, or rude to report, ask about or display something they paid good money for that has a problem for them.
If people are honest and post facts here about problems they have with a product or a seller, they have full and unequivocal support.

Just FYI --

When I wrote to Feather about my AS-D2 not cutting as expected, they told me to send it in for inspection and they paid for shipping to and from Japan.

Japanese have different value system, and product ownership then rest of world. Not easy people to understand.

Had seen Photographer portable Light kit at trade show. Post shoe I ordered one from local dealer.

When it arrive it came in soft junk material case, not as pictured in companies brochure.

Other rub was Umbrellas in kit were substandard junk, not like brochure.

So I told dealer I am not buying junk, this is not what was shown.

About a year before this happened, I had met President of Company in a photography supply shop. We exchanged cards

So I write President in Japan tell him how his US Devision is in my opinion bait & switch artists. How I order a light kit base upon what I say, and got send kit in junk case, with junk umbrellas.

Three to four week later I get call from low down crooked USA Devision head.

Apparently my letter & photo of what I was offered. Got the crooked VP of Sales in hot water.

In end I got my light kit just like in brochure, and what was being show at trade show.

I also got a SPECIAL PRICE, for busting crooked employee in USA.

I am puzzled at times by a frequent reaction here at B&B by a few who always seem to advocate for a seller rather than the buyer.
The buyer has no duty or obligation to go out of his way to correct a problem with equipment he purchased.
Particularly if that buyer lives in a place that is far from the seller and incurs excessive cost out of pocket to return an item that should have been correct to begin with.
The seller has a complete and undeniable obligation to provide goods that are free from defects.
It is not acceptable to intimate that someone is being dishonest, or unfair, or picky, or rude to report, ask about or display something they paid good money for that has a problem for them.
If people are honest and post facts here about problems they have with a product or a seller, they have full and unequivocal support.
Great Post!

I was very surprised by the people upset the OP was asking this question.

It seems obvious he wanted to see if this was normal before possibly spending lots of money and time shipping it from Asia? to Canada.

And if it is an issue and he only emailed the company then other members here that might have the same issue would never even know.

I see no problem posting problems on forums as long as the OP keeps everyone updated and says if the problem was resolved.

Top Bottom