What's new

Hump Day Herf Day 18JAN2017-Pete Wednesday

That is good to know, the pipe I want right now is the green splash spigot xl02, I still want it, but good to know none the less. (

I have no first hand experience with this, but I have seen pictures. I don't know how long it takes for the yellowing to occur, or whether it could be re-stained.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, it's raining cats and dogs around here (or has been) to the point that there is flooding all over town. All hell is breaking loose, and there's more to come later today.

This is just the sort of day to break out my Pete, but I don't know that it'll happen. I may have to herf in spirit!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, the weather cleared for a little bit, so I made hay while the sun shined! A bowl of C&D Super Balkan--

$20170118_115948.jpg

I've got the pipe picked out. Still waiting on the tobacco choice. I just can't decide... I know, I make it harder than it is on myself.

I was hoping to participate but work conspired againts me. It's now 10pm and I'm not done with it yet. Pity, my favourite pipes currently are Petersons.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Well, I forgot. When I left the house I grabbed a cob and a Kaywoodie. I'll be sure to grab a Pete when I get home.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
My full bent Killarney estate pipe will be cleaned and ready to go. Now if I can just figure out if I want to do a bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak or Irish Flake.

Nice date there for the herf...my birthday is the 17th and wife's is the 19th....

I'm sure pics. are mandatory.

Happy belated birthday, Mike! :thumbup:

Peterson Christmas 2016 XL02
John Dengler Old Still (too lazy to run downstairs for Peterson Irish whiskey)
Jameson
My drinking buddy.
$20170118_190538.jpg

Top Bottom