What's new

Pushbutton PIF

Not in -- will be getting two other kinds of GEM (a Featherweight and a 1912 with the chain-link handle) quite soon.
This one is tempting, but I will content myself with those two.

Not in. I already have two.

Thank you for offering the PIF. Someone is going to be getting a great shaver. Congrats to the winner.

Not too late. I have a crazy day today, so it will have to wait until after work. I'll number off the entries and put them in a randomizer or something.

I'm in. I would love to try one of these!

Ok folks, i numbered everyone off and the random number generator tossed up a "3" which us DCRIII on my list. So pm me your info and I will mail it off over the next few days. I don't have any SE blades, but if you want to try Astra or Personna Med-Prep Blue, I could send along some DE blades if you are into trying them.

Cheers,
Mark

Thank you very much Mark! A PM with my address has been sent. I look forward to trying this razor out!

Ok folks, i numbered everyone off and the random number generator tossed up a "3" which us DCRIII on my list. So pm me your info and I will mail it off over the next few days. I don't have any SE blades, but if you want to try Astra or Personna Med-Prep Blue, I could send along some DE blades if you are into trying them.

Cheers,
Mark

I wish that this had come up before I bought mine(not really).
I bought this one at a local antique store fore a whopping $3.95 USD. This is no joke!
$DSCN2034 - Edited.jpg$DSCN2035 - Edited.jpg$DSCN2036 - Edited (1).jpg$DSCN2037 - Edited.jpg$DSCN2031 - Edited.jpg

Top Bottom