What's new

Pushbutton PIF

So, I am giving away a GEM Pushbutton--I have no sense of date for this razor, and I don't have blades. Based on this forum, it is considered a mild razor which some people love as their daily driver, but others find it too mild.

I will ship to CONUS and Canada.

For criteria, lets say around 25+ posts.

There are no other criteria, but I would prefer to send it to someone who is starting out or starting a collection. I'd rather it wasn't someone's 304th Pushbutton Gem in their collection.

I will give it 2-3 days and make a decision (random draw) around Friday or Saturday depending on replies.

Pics:
$PA130981.jpg$PA130982.jpg$PA130983.jpg$PA130984.jpg

The razor is in reasonable shape and has been scrubbed with scrubbing bubbles, cleaned with Dawn & water, and scrubbed with toothpaste and water. It is gold & black.

Cheers,
Mark

I'm in! I am trying to start a collection but I only have one DE, one Shavette, and one brokenish straight razor so far, not a single SE!

I'm in! I've got a collection started. Two SE razors and looking for another. Don't have one of those so it would be nice to add to the group. Thanks for a great PIF.

Wow! Lots of interest in this one. I will cut it off Thursday night and decide on Friday or Sat, depending on my free time. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom