What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Pearl Hammer DE razor (CONUS)

I am giving away a Pearl Hammer. I believe I am the second owner of this razor. I just don't use it very often, and I feel it's time for it to find a new home where someone can enjoy it.

PearlHammerRazorGiveaway.jpg

This is an all-brass razor with some nice heft. It comes with two baseplates (open comb and closed comb), a polishing cloth, and some nylon washers to prevent wear between the handle and baseplate. Some blades will also be included.

If you're interested, just reply with "I'm in" to this thread. (CONUS only please.) I'll randomly choose a winner for this PIF on Friday, 29 March 2024.

I'm in. Would love to try a razor that has different baseplates. I have discovered various razor blades work best for me in either an aggressive or mild razor, and this would be a great way to test further my hypothesis that sharp blades go well with mild razors and vice versa.

I'm In. And, if for some reason it is not something that works for me I will pass it on. I am always trying to introduce guys I know to DE shaving. Just as I switched from cartridges to DE, I am now enthusiastic about converting others and have been successful twice now in the past year.

Top Bottom