What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

"catch the brass ring"

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

It's definitely a family crest. From what family I do not know. After s little searching I found 2 similar but not identical.
One is family Meyssel
proxy.php

And the other family, a little more famous(or infamous I should say), but again it's not the same.
Family Görring
proxy.php

Wow great research. Very close. The sleeve on the last one is almost identical. Must be a common style of wear but seems a bit earlier than 1900's? What year are the ones above from?

Well thank you Ozark Kedger! Please post some photos of the herd on the thread- I for one would love to see them! Thankfully that is all that happened- I gave a doctor friend at work a 1951 W2 Black Tip and a US Army Medical Division mug with some modern Williams mug soap- I thought he needed stitches on his chin one morning! He's stuck with it though! Again- thanks! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown

Wow great research. Very close. The sleeve on the last one is almost identical. Must be a common style of wear but seems a bit earlier than 1900's? What year are the ones above from?
They're family crests. I can assure you that they've been around far longer than your case.

[MENTION=90500]Hobgoblin[/MENTION]

Thanks, Glenn.

Some time ago I used a NEW style Goodwill (sorry, no pics now) and felt it harsh. Will have to try it again... And these ones too...

Top Bottom