What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

And yours truly got this one some days ago...

proxy.php

Yes Toby; that is EXACTLY what I am looking for. If that is yours- it is truly stunning! Not being a student of the Contract Tech YET- my understanding is that some Fat Handled Techs went into service mode too. Now THAT would be the ticket- the best of your and Adam's world methinks! My preference is for the Bakelite case too- robust for a packing trip across Europe... or island hopping in the Pacific! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown $Japanese Fire 7 June 1945 Okinawa.jpg

Yes Toby; that is EXACTLY what I am looking for. If that is yours- it is truly stunning! Not being a student of the Contract Tech YET- my understanding is that some Fat Handled Techs went into service mode too. Now THAT would be the ticket- the best of your and Adam's world methinks! My preference is for the Bakelite case too- robust for a packing trip across Europe... or island hopping in the Pacific! God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown View attachment 667175

I got those images from ebay sold listings, just to show some recent ones that you could have had. I don't see any in their current listings, but you should check every couple of days if you're looking to buy. Good hunting my friend! :thumbup:

I am letting the Super Speed and vintage shaving gear smoke clear, and there is a lot of it... God Bless! Tony Brown RN mgbbrown $D Day Landing Omaha Beach Normandy June 6 1944 Robert Capa.jpg

Big THANKS to Mr. Tony Brown for a epic shaving history/discussion thread on the Gillette Super Speeds. For some unexplainable reason my super speed herd grew while I enjoyed reading the thread. That reminds me to stop at the store for some more Flitz and a new buffing wheel. You guys are contagious!

Top Bottom