What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

The coat of arms of Molina dates back to the XIIth century. The arm was added in the XIIth century, meaning a marriage that marked the inclusion of Molina into Castille. Thought I'd put it...

@nuclearblast

Thanks, Edgar!

More shiny things. Just delivered, not cleaned up yet.

A Red & Black set and a NEW SC. Made in USA.

This is my first SC, shall have to try it soon...

The Red & Black set.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The SC.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers to you all!

I just snagged this on the bay. I liked the color contrast between the refinished handle and the head plates. I realize there isn't any plating left on the top cap but I'll just use it like that and keep it shiny with some polish and regular cleaning.

proxy.php

I just snagged this on the bay. I liked the color contrast between the refinished handle and the head plates. I realize there isn't any plating left on the top cap but I'll just use it like that and keep it shiny with some polish and regular cleaning.

Nice score!

The handle may have been refinished/retouched but Gillette made them like that

proxy.php

Nice score!

The handle may have been refinished/retouched but Gillette made them like that

proxy.php

Thanks for the great pictures Edgar. I didn't realize that. I never really have seen one of these so when I saw the listing, I immediately made an offer and he took it. I'm happy with the purchase and can't wait to see it in person and use it.

The Red & Black set.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The SC.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers to you all!

Those are fake too!
The little green dots are radioactive. You should dispose of them immediately! :a30:

Maggard Razors MR8 handle with the Maggard Razors v2 open comb head. It arrived a day late for Father's Day, as the local post office decided after it was in Louisville, where I live, that it should be sent to Nashville, then back to Louisville. Oh well. It's an amazing combinatio!

Maggard Razors MR8 handle with the Maggard Razors v2 open comb head. It arrived a day late for Father's Day, as the local post office decided after it was in Louisville, where I live, that it should be sent to Nashville, then back to Louisville. Oh well. It's an amazing combinatio!

Oh my...

Luckily it's already with you!

The Red & Black set.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The SC.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers to you all!

Nice scores ,really like those Red and Black cases . I don't find much difference in the LC vs SC shave they are both give a good shave.Congrats on your first short comb

Glenn

proxy.php

Beautiful razor ,that contrast is stunning

Glenn

Top Bottom