What's new

What video game are you playing?

Bloodborne for PS4. Its hard...but that's expected. Great combat and amazing graphics. Only beef is that the loading screens are really long. If you like the Dark Souls series you'll like this.

Bloodborne and The Last of Us make me consider getting a PS4. Dark Souls I and II are some of my favorite games.

Loving GTA V so far.

Trevor is hysterical.

I just finished the Michael mission where
Molly was sucked into the jet intake.

Loving GTA V so far.

Trevor is hysterical.

I bought this game last week for PS4. While I already beat it on PS3 I got it on PS4 so I can do the multiplayer heist missions with friends. The graphics are amazing on the PS4. Just wish it was 55GB. Its eating up a lot of my hard drive.

Dying Light on PS4. Should lots of zombie fun.

I'm playing Dying Light on PS4 as well. Or I'm at least trying. There's something about it that really freaks me out and makes me too stressed out to be able to play for more than 30 minutes at a time. Haha... I'm usually not too easily scared, but the virals, volatiles and the night missions are a bit too much at times.

How's your progress coming along? I'm only on the first or second mission so far (got it last week), but even though it's scary I also thinks it's lots of fun.

Loving GTA V so far.

Trevor is hysterical.

Its a really fun game! Some people out there were slamming it and the characters, but having played all the GTA's since 3 I think its the best. Lots of great moments, and fun stuff to just do for the heck of it, like riding the ferris wheel or the coaster on the pier, or the Hollywood bus tour. Hunting too... Plus, I like tricking out the cars too.

There's lots of gameplay, even when I thought it was wrapping up there was more and lots of variety.

Trevor is hilarious, but I'm a Michael fan myself.

I just started Fallout: New Vegas. Great game so far. I really like The Elder Scrolls series, so I am surprised that it has taken me so long to discover the Fallout series.

I just started Fallout: New Vegas. Great game so far. I really like The Elder Scrolls series, so I am surprised that it has taken me so long to discover the Fallout series.
Never cared so much for the elder scrolls franchise, but fallout has gotten to be one of my faves! Mass effect is pretty killer too if you like fallout.

Never cared so much for the elder scrolls franchise, but fallout has gotten to be one of my faves! Mass effect is pretty killer too if you like fallout.

Sadly, I did not care for the first Mass Effect game. The Elder Scrolls series is my favorite of all time. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I have about 150 games on my over. Currently lying dcs world, call of duty advanced warfare, far cry 4 and just finished single player battlefield hardline.

I'm stuck waiting for Fallout 4, if it ever comes out. Right now, I've been playing cribbage on my phone.

One in a while I'll fire up Wolfenstein 3D.

I'm stuck waiting for Fallout 4, if it ever comes out. Right now, I've been playing cribbage on my phone.

One in a while I'll fire up Wolfenstein 3D.

I have enjoyed all the Wolfenstein franchise since I was a kid with wolfenstein 3d. I was big into a clan of Return To Castle Wolfenstein during college.

I put down Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword out of frustration a few years ago. I was unboxing stuff from our move last night and found it again. The Wii is already hooked up, so I popped it in. I breezed through the part I had so much trouble with, and played way too late into the night. Skyward Sword has got to be one of the best Zelda games since Ocarina of Time. Nothing can replace that in my book, but this one comes close.

It would have been fun to redo OOT with the same game mechanics and better graphics as Skyward Sword. The Wii Motion Plus makes controlling the sword fun and challenging at the same time.

Bloodborne at the moment! This game just gets under your skin... It's extremely challenging, but there's something about the setting that really just sucks you in until you barely notice how much you're dying, you just want to see what horrors lie around the next corner

Bloodborne at the moment! This game just gets under your skin... It's extremely challenging, but there's something about the setting that really just sucks you in until you barely notice how much you're dying, you just want to see what horrors lie around the next corner
I've talked to someone at work about the game and it really just sounds like they took the good aspects of dark souls and enhanced it. A recipe for instant success! I love dark souls!

Far Cry 3. I've just run through Far cry 4 twice since getting the latest instalment back in September,and needed another fix. I've done FC3 at least twice already so i'm revisiting it on the "hard" setting. Actually, i've had to return to "Easy" for a couple of missions as it was too hard for me. Still loving the game.

Top Bottom