What's new

What video game are you playing?

Started Lego Marvel Superheroes on XB1 yesterday afternoon with SWMBO. Later in the evening we went to a Chicago Bulls game and had a nice dinner. I asked if she wanted to go out for one more drink after the game, and she told me she really just wanted to come home and play Lego Marvel. So far the game is pretty solid, I will update more as we progress.
Played that game on the 360, it is great. I also play them with my other half, great fun and good split screen generally.

Played that game on the 360, it is great. I also play them with my other half, great fun and good split screen generally.

Thanks for the info, Till. Typically SWMBO just likes to sit on the couch and surf the web when I do any gaming. I am hoping that this game keeps her interested for the long haul.

Thanks for the info, Till. Typically SWMBO just likes to sit on the couch and surf the web when I do any gaming. I am hoping that this game keeps her interested for the long haul.
Its one of the few fun split screen games still out there, and there aren't many anymore.
The older games are fun, but the split screen isn't as intuitive and this can get a bit frustrating.

I am currently playing Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. Also loads of fun. Then comes The Hobbit.

So now that DA:I is over, and I'm not going to turn around a different playthrough, I've got to make a choice what's next.....

First choice, I have an option to borrow Shadows of Mordor

Second option, I have Assassins Creed Unity

Third, I saw this Game of Thrones Iron from Ice game available as a download. Its basically a series of interactive episodes and is a side story to the main story on the show. Looks neat, and gets a lot of praise out there. Anyone else familiar with it?

So, I don't know which I want to pick next.... lol

So now that DA:I is over, and I'm not going to turn around a different playthrough, I've got to make a choice what's next.....

First choice, I have an option to borrow Shadows of Mordor

Second option, I have Assassins Creed Unity

Third, I saw this Game of Thrones Iron from Ice game available as a download. Its basically a series of interactive episodes and is a side story to the main story on the show. Looks neat, and gets a lot of praise out there. Anyone else familiar with it?

So, I don't know which I want to pick next.... lol

I have only ever seen the head crushing scene in GoT, never seen anything else. Personally I'd go with either Shadows, or Assassins Creed.
I'd lean more towards Assassins because I love history, and the its set in the French Revolution

I'm not really a gamer like some people I know. I don't own an XBox or any other console, I just play games on my PC when so inclined.

The only game I ever really got hooked on was Quake I. This was during a period when I didn't have Internet at home, or a job or a car, but I did have a PC and a copy of Quake. So I played it over and over and over, on all 3 levels, until I had won every round and uncovered all the treasures and pretty much had it memorized backwards and forwards.

Another game I liked was Tetris. And earlier editions of Windows came with a free trial-edition of Microsoft Golf. And Pinball was fun.

Once I retire, I think I might splurge on an XBox 360. Yeah, I want a 360, not a One. It would have to be an XBox rather than a PS or Wii or any of the competing consoles.

There aren't a whole lot of games that I see in the stores that really interest me, but I could see myself getting hooked on GTA.

I have only ever seen the head crushing scene in GoT, never seen anything else. Personally I'd go with either Shadows, or Assassins Creed.
I'd lean more towards Assassins because I love history, and the its set in the French Revolution

I'm not a squeamish person, but that was almost traumatizing to watch. Some things, you can't un-see, ya know?
But I do like the show overall.

I am also eying that game of thrones series, let me know if you give it a spin.

Shadow of Mordor is waiting for you whenever you're ready, so no pressure on your decision!

Just played through a mod for skyrim called Rigmor of Bruma. Very well done, great story line that stays with the lore.
Have been interested in shadows of mordor, but haven't gotten it yet.

Well, I'd say less than half of mine have .ESP files. I just use Mod Organizer and it even counts texture packs. I have... a lot of texture packs.

I have most of mine in through mod manager. Things like the skeleton and animations. Some of the armors/weapons are easier to just drop into the data folder. NMM is still a little glitchy for me. It always moves my load order for my patches when I add something. :mad3:

Bloodborne for PS4. Its hard...but that's expected. Great combat and amazing graphics. Only beef is that the loading screens are really long. If you like the Dark Souls series you'll like this.

Top Bottom