What's new

What video game are you playing?

Last edited:
That Elite Dangerous looks interesting. Im an old Wing Commander fan, X-Wing Alliance.... Haven't played a great space combat since. The IGN review for Elite though makes me question if I'd like it or get bored. Dude said for every minute of something exciting, expect 15 of traveling and doing uninteresting things. So I'm interested to hear how you like it

Definitely let us know how Elite Dangerous is.
The last Elite version I played looked like this.

Commodore 64 (1983-ish)
proxy.php

Wrapped up my last Deity-level win with the Japanese in Civ Rev last night. Now I need a Culture, Economic, and Technology win with the Americans and French to have a victory of each type, on the hardest level, with each Civilization.

Minecraft has consumed me lately. It's managed to infect my pc, my phone, and even my raspberry pi.

I'm playing it too now on XBOne. Used to on PC. I play on Creative though, I just enjoy building and coming up with things and ideas and trying to see if I can make them a reality. It's kind of therapeutic really.... end of the day, relax in the chair, thump thump thumping of placing blocks, a little mental stimulation thinking through angles, symmetry and design, and math. I like it :)

December 31, 2015! Fallout 4!

Is nobody else excited?

I am so ridiculously excited. I squealed like a little girl and almost peed myself when I saw the trailer on the website.

Guess I have to go buy a PS4 or gaming PC rig.... (Have a PS3 now)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so ridiculously excited. I squealed like a little girl and almost peed myself when I saw the trailer on the website.

Guess I have to go buy a PS4 or gaming PC rig.... (Have a PS3 now)
Same here, I'm way too excited, my wife thinks there's something wrong with me.

I also am on a ps3, started shopping today though.....

Last edited by a moderator:
That Elite Dangerous looks interesting. Im an old Wing Commander fan, X-Wing Alliance.... Haven't played a great space combat since. The IGN review for Elite though makes me question if I'd like it or get bored. Dude said for every minute of something exciting, expect 15 of traveling and doing uninteresting things. So I'm interested to hear how you like it

Those were the days, Wing Commander, what a great game for it's time!

I'm struggling through Thief at the moment.

Only game I've played lately is Star Trek Online.
Now that there are full Klingon and Romulan factions, it's pretty sweet.

Top Bottom