What's new

Speakeasy Acquisitions - August 08

At long last....

full

...and next time, its going in my carry-on. :blushing: :001_smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a five pack of the 5 Vegas Gold Cu*Avana Connecticut Shade (either robustos or toros, I can't remember). Tonight, I think I'm going to try my first 5 Vegas Serie A. I've heard great things about 5 Vegas, so we'll see soon enough.

Edit: My memory is shot...

proxy.php

Picked up a sixer of this while watching some great golf yesterday afternoon. Not great, but not bad either. Very drinkable but kind of a one dimensional flavor profile.

An Olympus 8mb digital zoom camera from my fiance for my birthday... too lazy to walk into the other room to see the model number...

And a pair of Bose earbuds for my iPod from my mother-in-law!

I had to run out to get a gallon of milk last night for the little one. As I walked by I noticed a sale, for $19 I figured what the heck. I hadn't had a bottle in quite some time.

proxy.php

I had to run out to get a gallon of milk last night for the little one. As I walked by I noticed a sale, for $19 I figured what the heck. I hadn't had a bottle in quite some time.

proxy.php

Well done Bob- better priced than a bottle of chuncky chicken!

Well I just got back from GreenPort LI stayed there for the weekend and on my way back I found a shop called the Little Cigar factory They have a few Dominicans hand rolling cigars so I picked up a couple

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom