What's new

Wanted: Canadians For Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
No worries Nick, if the list is final either send me a PM or post it here, I will lock the thread and when the threads are available, I will post them back in this thread so everyone can follow the links to the new threads.

I think it will be best to start the new threads when the boxes will be ready to leave. We can lock this one to stop the list from growing or not, up to whoever is in charge of the boxes.

Yeah, that is a long list. It'll take years to get to NS !!

Perhaps, divide the list by territory. If you combined the GTA and west of that for one group and Ottawa and east of that for one group, you would basically divide the list evenly in 2.

That's kinda what we're thinkin, cept instead of regional boxes have one start in the west and work it's easy east and vise versa.

Luc

Staff member
That's kinda what we're thinkin, cept instead of regional boxes have one start in the west and work it's easy east and vise versa.

By experience, that's the way to do it. Except, when the boxes are in the "middle", instead of having 1 person playing with 2 boxes, one of the two will need to "skip" a participant and then the box will go back to the skipped one. Ideally, if it can be done by 2 persons in the same city where they can exchange it easily instead of shipping it to a different city and then back to the original city.

Anyway, I reckon that's how it would be easier.

[emoji106]
Perfect! That is how it'll be done.
Now we put out a call to seed said boxes. East coast guys get yer stiff together. And we westerners will do the same.

Stuck in the middle, perhaps a 3rd box for Ontario !!

Of course it would start in Ottawa, as the Sens>Leafs !!:w00t:

That would eliminate the boxes meeting in the middle. All three boxes could move west to start.

Last edited:

Luc

Staff member
Stuck in the middle, perhaps a 3rd box for Ontario !!

Of course it would start in Ottawa, as the Sens>Leafs !!:w00t:

That would eliminate the boxes meeting in the middle. All three boxes could move west to start.

Just a thought, the more boxes, the more complicated. Having 3 makes the rotation between the participants not only between 2 but 3 which is more difficult, trust me.

Why not everyone east of the MB/ON border send an item or 2 to frugal_jimmy or someone in NS and everyone west will send stuff to Purplemonkey in Vancouver. Sound good?
I just want to get this thing going.

Why not everyone east of the MB/ON border send an item or 2 to frugal_jimmy or someone in NS and everyone west will send stuff to Purplemonkey in Vancouver. Sound good?
I just want to get this thing going.

What about south of Alberta? Eh?

I'm down for however we decide to do this, I'd be glad to meet up with any of the NS members if they're in or around HRM to speed up the process.

Any process up speeding at this point is a good thing. It's been talked about for far too long now. I'm just gonna pm everyone in western Canada and ask them to send there seed to Purplemonkey.

Can I still get in on this one being a Vancouver guy? And I have a tech my face doesn't like that I would be up for throwing in at the start or when/if I get my hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom