What's new

Wanted: Canadians For Passaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
So, are you still go ahead with this? Or did I miss the new thread? :tongue_sm

There's something in the works as we speak. We're gonna jump the gun and get something goin before we get the box from down south. We'll need a few boxes floating around anyway so's that we don't get bored.

There's something in the works as we speak. We're gonna jump the gun and get something goin before we get the box from down south. We'll need a few boxes floating around anyway so's that we don't get bored.

Get bored? It's hockey season, we will find a way to pass the time! :laugh:

I just read the other thread and it appears the PIF containing the boxes is over as the boxes are missing.

As I look over the list, there are a large # of people in Ottawa, as am I.

I would be up for starting a box, I have about 10 items, mostly creams/soaps to contribute.

How I'd like to do it:

I can collect items from the local Ottawa people who want to get involved and add their items to the box. I'll try a few things then send it to the next person in Ottawa, they can then send it to the next person in Ottawa. Once all the people in Ottawa have had the box, they can send it to the next person.

I'd love for this to be a continuous thing where each person gets the box a few times a year, so I'll limit the PIF to 15 people in Canada.

Anyone up for this?

Sounds interesting.

You can get the Ottawa people together at a coffee shop to pass on the box.

Same for the GTA area, people could meet at a coffee shop to pass on the box.

That gives everyone a chance to talk about the B&B and other forums of interest.

I am in the Niagara region, but travel frequently to Toronto and the GTA.

I just read the other thread and it appears the PIF containing the boxes is over as the boxes are missing.

As I look over the list, there are a large # of people in Ottawa, as am I.

I would be up for starting a box, I have about 10 items, mostly creams/soaps to contribute.

How I'd like to do it:

I can collect items from the local Ottawa people who want to get involved and add their items to the box. I'll try a few things then send it to the next person in Ottawa, they can then send it to the next person in Ottawa. Once all the people in Ottawa have had the box, they can send it to the next person.

I'd love for this to be a continuous thing where each person gets the box a few times a year, so I'll limit the PIF to 15 people in Canada.

Anyone up for this?
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm definitely in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom