What's new

What Are You Reading?

The Audacity of Hops. The history of craft beer in the U.S.
$aoh.jpg

Has anyone read American Gods by Neil Gaiman? I am thinking about picking it up.

Great read. Definitely worth picking up. I want to say a bunch more about it but I'm afraid of giving anything in it away. Just know it's a great read.

Cheers,

M.

Finished Odd Apocolypse and I have Don Winslow's "The Trail to Buddha's Mirror" and "Ender's Game" ready to start

Last edited:
Great read. Definitely worth picking up. I want to say a bunch more about it but I'm afraid of giving anything in it away. Just know it's a great read.

Cheers,

M.

Good to know. I've been wanting to read it and have it on my Kindle. I'll probably dive into it after I finish another Banks novel - Player of Games.

Finally started Tom Clancy's "Against All Enemies". New characters, hope the live up to the Jack Ryan expectations. Maybe a joint adventure in the future?

I've just started One Shot by Lee Child. It's the book that the Jack Reacher movie was based on and I decided to read it after seeing the movie. I can already tell quite a few differences, but I'm enjoying the book despite already knowing most of the story-line :)

I've just started One Shot by Lee Child. It's the book that the Jack Reacher movie was based on and I decided to read it after seeing the movie. I can already tell quite a few differences, but I'm enjoying the book despite already knowing most of the story-line :)
Every one of his "Reacher" novels is good. I have read them all, some twice. Right now I'm reading The Fifth Vial, By Michael Palmer. good so far.

Right now it's Clash of Kings. I also was paging through my collection of vintage Hardy Boys books I found while packing stuff up for the new house.

Top Bottom