What's new

PIF: Giveaway Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone object to doing a round 2? What would you change?

I'd have to sit out since I may not have anything to give away right now. :sad:

Edit: Actually, I may have a little something. I just bought it less than 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Round two? I haven't received mine yet and I will do it again just for the fun of sending some out.

Hell, I think we should be grandfathered in as "the originals" to all subsequent exchanges! You started something pretty special here I think.
:

I'd have to sit out since I may not have anything to give away right now. :sad:

Edit: Actually, I may have a little something. I just bought it less than 5 minutes ago.

Whatcha get? Wait, don't tell it. They will know. It won't be too soon, give people time to replenish and research, etc.

Little somethings are great! Large or small it does not matter. I don't want anyone getting hung up on WHAT they're giving, just the thrill of giving.

The thought that's gone into these things. Custom wrapping papers, cases of favorite snacks, personalized shave soaps, on and on and on; it is awesome.

WOW!!!! That's no PIF, that's an entire shave den.

+1
that gift was extremly grateful!!!
generous is no word for that

you can count me in for round 2
new month, so the bank acc looks better:001_smile and also getting some new give aways next week(hopefully)

Yeah if we do a round 2 it should wait a little while at least until everyone here has confirmed receipt of their first round.

i always tell my mother in law that i know what her SS number is. Then i say it's #4. Then she tries to choke me. haha. Gotta love the inlaws.

Would anyone object to doing a round 2? What would you change?

Round 2, awesome, I'm in!

Captain K, happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAP'N!!!

Thank you for sending my gift!! Not sure how you got my address, but I really appreciate it. Awesome. Though, you didn't have to do that, I really do like it a lot.
Awesome!! Wha'dja get, wha'dja get?! :w00t: Do you know who it's from? Pics! PICS!!

Rick is holding out on us!

No deliveries today?
I got mine ... haven't opened it yet. All I know is its pretty heavy for the size of the box.

My sleuthing skills plus Google's vast Zip-code database gives a good clue who it came from, and it looks like it was mailed from where he works

Thank you, Kind Sir!

Last edited:
I would also participate in round two...don't think I would change anything...

By the way, smoked that cigar and got those shaving brushes cleaned up (partly) this afternoon while the kids were sleeping. What a great idea rickboone!

I'd possibly like to get in on the second round as well.
Though, I'd prefer to get someone in the same country next time. Cross-border postal laws killed all my ideas! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom