What's new

TKO in DIY round #1: How do you hold the towel on your face during your prep?

Now I can strop or work up a lather while getting the hot towel treatment.

proxy.php

Or rob a bank.

mrscottishman :001_rolle

Finally sewed on the velcro. It works. Not great, but it works.
proxy.php

Now I can strop or work up a lather while getting the hot towel treatment.
proxy.php

And here I was thinking you looked scary enough already....:lol:

I'd like to walk around Times Square like this and see how long before Homeland Security rolls up and collectively tackles me.

While I appreciate the intent, the prototype looks like something Paris Hilton would put on her purse dog, no offense. :lol::lol::lol:

Why not just sit back in the "Archie Chair", ie, a recliner, for a minute or two and let gravity and the hot towel do its thing ?.

And here I was thinking you looked scary enough already....:lol:

I'd like to walk around Times Square like this and see how long before Homeland Security rolls up and collectively tackles me.
I have more trouble with my portable stereo. I call it my Mad Bomber Rig.
proxy.php

While I appreciate the intent, the prototype looks like something Paris Hilton would put on her purse dog, no offense. :lol::lol::lol:

Why not just sit back in the "Archie Chair", ie, a recliner, for a minute or two and let gravity and the hot towel do its thing ?.
None taken. Even a blindfolded idiot like me can see it's a dog. You should've seen it being modelled by the butternut squash.

One reason not to lie down on the job is to have hot lather and warm face all come together at the same time. Besides, I don't have a comfy easy chair.

Last edited:
That's a funky looking face towel!!!! ...

I've tried using a balaclava lined with a face towel but it failed miserably!.

Top Bottom