What's new

My First Post

Welcome! I haven’t been here long but, a great bunch of folks in here that you can learn from. I had a similar conversation with my Doctor, 5 years ago however, it wasn’t about a razor. It was about the cans of shaving gel/cream that I was using for so long, and how it was damaging my skin. I was prescribed a wet shaving routine…yes, actually had a prescription for a soap and a brush that went along with it. Anyways….enjoy, listen and learn from the good folks in here. Most of all, have fun!

There is no need to dry or sterilize your blade. When you’re done shaving rinse it off and put it away. Leave the blade in the razor.
Disposables can cause razor rash and it's a good idea to sanitize them after multiple uses. I don't think I've suffered from razor rash from a DE blade, but I'm now a paid up member of the 'One and Done' Club so it's of no consequence to me

Disposables can cause razor rash and it's a good idea to sanitize them after multiple uses. I don't think I've suffered from razor rash from a DE blade, but I'm now a paid up member of the 'One and Done' Club so it's of no consequence to me
In my 50 years of wet shaving, I’ve never had a problem w it. There’s a lot of germaphobia on B&B which isn’t healthy. Please try not to encourage it.

Top Bottom