What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, October 6th 2024

Razor : Schick i2 hydro magic injector. Mfg 1954-57, mild to tame mid range. Well built and stamping technology would be very hard to even duplicate today. Had a close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Schick (11) sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity. I tossed the blade after this shave!
Soap : Ach Brito Lavanda cream, nice scented lather of lavender with a touch of (mint?)with excellent lather qualities. Lavender will always be in shave rotation because of its health qualities and protection it offers IMO(I have been using different lavender soaps and there is something about it that protects slightly better than other soaps has been my observations when lather is prepared properly (not sure how to prove those observations).
Brush : Yaqi "Viper" 24mm boar bristle knot. Excellent lather generator, soft split end bristle hairs, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. Very nice boar brush for my shave needs.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Ach Brito Lavanda with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 8.5.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Schick i2 injector with a Schick injector blade.
SOTD October 6 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom