What's new

finished my groomsmen gifts tonight.

my gifts were knives. I don't think I have seen any one of my groomsmen with the knife I gave them. Nice set up. I would be excited to get that gift.

Let us now how your groomsmen like these gifts. I'm getting married his summer and really like your idea... Wonder if my groomsmen would like that😕

That IS probably the best groomsmens gift I've yet seen. Brilliant use of Jaegermeister -- it actually DOES work both as a digestif , hangover relief (both quite useful after weddings) and as aftershave!

That is a fantastic gift idea, personalizing the razors puts it over the top!! congratulations to getting married.

I did that few years ago with my groomsmen but I didn't know any better at the time and went to Art of Shaving. What a spectacular idea, you will be well remembered!!

You are getting married? Don't you realize that marriage is the most common cause of divorce? Another one bites the dust. Oh well, at least you'll have some good friends in the groomsmen.
cottontop

This thread was started in February. Maybe we can get a follow up on how the gifts went over and if he's still married :)

Fantastic! I love it. Can you tell us what the reaction was, and have you had any feedback on the quality of the shaves?

Wow, that's a great gift. Also, what an awesome way to introduce your friends to DE shaving. Congratulations on the marriage too!

Top Bottom