What's new

finished my groomsmen gifts tonight.

So Nice. Thank you for sharing.

Glad you are enjoying this time......Don't let any stress ruin the moment....just my 2 cents.

Really cool - makes me feel a little bit self consious about my groom's gifts - but I wasn't into wet shaving at the time :)

Nicely done.

I see you trying to get some karma on two sites! J/K excellent photography work! Good to see another Wicked_Edge redditor on here! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, going to have to steal this idea.

Great idea. I might have to steal this.

The day hell freezes over for me is 4/11/14. Should give me plenty of time to get the kit together.

YOU SIR, are a terrific friend! I only wish I knew about traditional wet-shaving when I got married. I actually can't even remember what I got my groomsmen. Sad.

Very cool sir, great present, very gentlemanly packaging and presentation - I am sure they will be thrilled!!! Congratulations to you and your bride as well!!!

Cheers!!

First off, congratulations. Second, I may just have to steal a bit of your idea, I'm getting married in August.

Beatuful! The engraving makes it something they'll no doubt keep forever even if they don't use it. And a mini bottle of drinkable aftershave! Why haven't I thought of that before? ;)

Scott

Cost break-down per head including shipping & tax:

• Edwin Jagger DE89bl Razors: $29 (from soap.com using coupons)
  • Van Der Hagen Shave Kit: $10 (from amazon)
  • Empty cigar box: $7 (from etsy)
  • Engraving: $7 (local "things remembered" store)
  • Mini bottles: $3-6 (local bevmo)
  • String & crinkle paper: $2 (local michaels with coupons)
  • Total per head: $60

Am I the only one that went through and added that up? just to find out you had already done it on the last line?

Congrats on the big day, thats an awesome set up. are you going to talk them into using it before the wedding?

Top Bottom