What's new

finished my groomsmen gifts tonight.

Classy, thoughtful, helpful, love the personal touch. That's an A1 job right there my friend. It's pretty obvious why you have a great group of guys to help give you away.

Max

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, sir.

May you and your bride enjoy many wonderful years together.

That is really great! Individualized touch for each one and a lot of effort, plus the fact that there's an actual theme to the whole setup makes it a really memorable gift in my opinion... I'm in a buddy's wedding in May and will be pretty pumped if he treats us as well.
Congrats on the pending big day!

Congratulations on your upcoming day:thumbup:

Kudos to you for pulling off some terrific gifts - from initial idea right down to the packaging of it :thumbup1:

Gene

Absolutely perfect gifts for groomsmen! I wish I had been into wet shaving two years ago when I got married. Wonderfully executed! BTW, do you need another Groomsman. My name is Brian, but if Chris backs out, I wouldn't mind using a razor with someone else's name on it. :) Seriously though, you've got some lucky groomsmen. I hope they appreciate your effort as much, nay, more than we do! Congratulations by the way!

The engraving is a really awesome idea...great quality gifts!

If they're new to DE shaving, I just hope they don't mix the booze and the razors together!

Top Bottom