What's new

Gillette plans to introduce...

a 6 bladed CR. The teaser was announced today. Check it out here No joke.

IMO, It's not that bad of an idea. As more and more issues arise from the use of 6 bladed CR, sooner or later they are going to find their way here. :thumbup:

Duggo

M

modern man

wow

i think the cartridges are starting to get ridiculous i had a good time with Trac 2 and sensor but now too much man too much

Um... A. I think that is kinda a satire/comedy website. B. To the scary extend there is truth in it, this already happened. Note that the story mentions jumped from the existing Mach 3 system. Note also that the date is September of 2003. If anything, this refers to the Fusion, system, which does, btw, have six blades per cartridge.

-Mo

M

modern man

Um... A. I think that is kinda a satire/comedy website. B. To the scary extend there is truth in it, this already happened. Note that the story mentions jumped from the existing Mach 3 system. Note also that the date is September of 2003. If anything, this refers to the Fusion, system, which does, btw, have six blades per cartridge.

-Mo

satire i love it

but its not far from the truth..........pertty soon they will come out with a 10 blade shaving system

i hear these are pretty good:

proxy.php

My question is, how does the fifth blade bash the whisker on the head when the fourth blade has already sliced the head of the whisker off, Psycho style?

Price of blades keeps going up like gasoline everytime they introduce another blade or two on their product. I wonder when the marketing team will stop this stupid trend.

Top Bottom