What's new

harris marlborough question

I guess the question is what does it smell like? I haver Arlington, but never smelled Marlborough, which is fairly new. Is it as light as subtle as Arlington? Is it the woody equivalent of Arlington?

Is it as light as subtle as Arlington? Is it the woody equivalent of Arlington?

Marlborough is a heavier scent than Arlington. Arlington has a mix of citrus and fern that is relatively light on me. Marlborough is a stronger scent on me. It has more of a leather scent with a bit of spice. I like the Marlborough but it is a different creature from Arlington.

I don't have the edt, but I have the soap stick, cream, and aftershave splash. All 3 have the same dry, woody sandalwood-esque scent. It has a faint sweetness that I like.

Not an exact match, but I like Tam Dao with Harris Marlborough. I have a hunch the AOS Sandalwood cologne would work, as well, though I've yet to try that one (why would I? -- I have the Tam Dao :cool:).

Not an exact match, but I like Tam Dao with Harris Marlborough. I have a hunch the AOS Sandalwood cologne would work, as well, though I've yet to try that one (why would I? -- I have the Tam Dao :cool:).

Marlborough and AOS Sandalwood are a very good match IMO.

Top Bottom