What's new

Splash Cologne, how much?

It’s been a long time since I wore any cologne but I just purchased TOBS Sandalwood Cologne to try and get a longer lasting aftershave scent. It’s my first splash type cologne and I’m trying not to overdo it so I am splashing a couple of “splashes” into my palm and then wiping it into my neck area. It seems to fade quickly still though. How much splash is the right amount with these types of colognes? I’m sure the answer is whatever works for you, but what is considered normal? It seems much more dilute versus a typical dab type or spray cologne, is this true?

I personally think it is better to apply less more often than too much in one shot. Better to dab it on and not splash it on as one would aftershave.

People that wear too much cologne/perfume, feels that they are trying to cover-up B.O.

I have no experience with this particular cologne, but gauging the appropriate amount would be more of an “in person” opinion from people in your surroundings.

It’s been a long time since I wore any cologne but I just purchased TOBS Sandalwood Cologne to try and get a longer lasting aftershave scent. It’s my first splash type cologne and I’m trying not to overdo it so I am splashing a couple of “splashes” into my palm and then wiping it into my neck area. It seems to fade quickly still though. How much splash is the right amount with these types of colognes? I’m sure the answer is whatever works for you, but what is considered normal? It seems much more dilute versus a typical dab type or spray cologne, is this true?

Sir mfury, don't fret, you're doing just fine!
Your TOBS cologne is a classic, enjoy!
Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom