What's new

100 red Personnas

Thought this was worth a single thread. Enjoy, and if you can read Chinese (?) please translate.

Front (anyone speaking Chinese?)
full

Back (what's that on the right?)
full

Opened
full

They don't fall out (tail on the carton goes right in the notch of the red pack)
full

Single one
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten a 5 pack blade sampler of this already so I think I know how they're behaving. They shave smooth and close, a tad better than Derbys but not that consistent (1 out of the 5-blade sampler pack was bad). I kind of hope that's not the exact percentage, otherwise 20 of 100 would be bad :frown:
Anyway, that's the blade:
View attachment 35995

I had my second shave with the Red Personna today and I'm really liking these blades. They are by far my favorites of the blades I've tried so far. BTW, mine came in the 5 blade sampler pack and all the writing on the box is in english. My first shave with the Red was with a new blade as today's shave was, but this time I'll be using this blade for multiple shaves to see how long they last.

They are a mystery as the Personnas in general are mysterious. And because of the Chinese writing I doubt that they've been made in Israel. Only fact is: They shave well. :drool:

They were 8,90€ plus shipping on German Ebay. Compare this to drug store prices for Wilkinson (1,5€ per 10 blades) in the part of the world where I live.

Top Bottom