What's new

Winnipeg shaving products I've found

Hope this helps some fellow Winnipeg shavers.

Sephora Polo Park:
Jack Black Beard Lube
Jack Black Post Shave
Anthony Logistics for Men Shave Cream, post shave, razor burn relief and other shave products
The Art of Shaving (most of the line, no hard soaps)
Lab Series Shave products
The Cool Fix Aftershave Balm

Sephora is generous with samples to take home, they just fill you little containers.

Edward Carrier 162 Spence St.:
(just off Broadway)
The Art of Shaving complete line (2nd flr)
Musgo Real complete line (1st flr)

Level Hair 146 Maryland:
Crew products including shave oil and creams

Shoppers Drug Mart McPhillips and Mountain:
(only certain Shoppers have a full line)
Proraso line including the Green splash aftershave & White aftershave balm
Cremo Shave Cream

Please add the this thread if you've found something local, thanks.

Last edited:

Sephora Polo Park:
Jack Black Beard Lube
Jack Black Post Shave
Anthony Logistics for Men Shave Cream, post shave, razor burn relief and other shave products

Sephora is generous with samples to take home, they just fill you little containers.

(just off Broadway)

Level Hair 146 Maryland:

Cremo Shave Cream

SDM - Real Shave Company (GREAT STUFF), balm and cleaners and shave cream

VitaHealth - Thayers WH

Well.ca - KMF shave cream (dispenser bottle) $8.99 with free shipping.

Found several places that carry Kiss my Face in Winnipeg.

London Drugs St Marys Rd

A1 Nutrition in Grant Park Mall (little pricier but all the flavors)

SUNRISE HEALTH FOODS KILDONAN PLACE, 1555 REGENT AVENUE,

Didn't realize we had this L'Occitane store till yesterday.

Full line of everything they make for shaving.

Wiki was updated.

Just my contribution to previous posts: (All in Cdn prices.)

Shopper's Drug Mart on Portage West (by the Boston Pizza)- 24 hrs

- Proraso shaving foam in the aerosol cans (Green tea and the Menthol) - $11.99 a can
- Proraso Shave cream (tube ) - $8.99
- Proraso Shaving soap in the plastic tubs; Green Tea- $9.99 and the Menthol - $8.99
- Proraso after shave splash and balm - N/A
- Proraso pre/post shave cream in the glass jar - $8.99

Shopper's Drug Mart Unicity

All of the above products as well as the Proraso After shave balm and splash.
The Balm runs for $17.99 and the splash is $16.99

As some of the previous contributors have mentioned, they all carry a wide range of The Real Shaving co. products, as well as some Nivea tube shaving cream for around $4.

*Disclaimer* - I, in no way, represent Shopper's Drug mart and have only listed the prices I have found for informational purposes, with the intent to assist other B&B members.:blushing:

Last edited:
Just my contribution to previous posts: (All in Cdn prices.)

Shopper's Drug Mart on Portage West (by the Boston Pizza)- 24 hrs

- Proraso shaving foam in the aerosol cans (Green tea and the Menthol) - $11.99 a can
- Proraso Shave cream (tube ) - $8.99
- Proraso Shaving soap in the plastic tubs; Green Tea- $9.99 and the Menthol - $8.99
- Proraso after shave splash and balm - N/A
- Proraso pre/post shave cream in the glass jar - $8.99

Shopper's Drug Mart Unicity

All of the above products as well as the Proraso After shave balm and splash.
The Balm runs for $17.99 and the splash is $16.99

As some of the previous contributors have mentioned, they all carry a wide range of The Real Shaving co. products, as well as some Nivea tube shaving cream for around $4.

*Disclaimer* - I, in no way, represent Shopper's Drug mart and have only listed the prices I have found for informational purposes, with the intent to assist other B&B members.:blushing:

do you know if they have the ALCOHOL FREE aftershave balm?

Polo Park mall-

Chatter's Hair Supplier -Complete Crew Line of products. (Head towards Sport Chek.)
The Body Shop - Maca Shaving cream - 250 ml tub presently on sale for $10. Buy 2 items, get the 3rd Free.
Rocky Mountain Soap factory (Across from Jersey City) - Unscented hand made shave soap (very small and square) $4.
Lush Soaps (upstairs)- they have a house brand of shaving stuff called "Dirty". Smallest tub of shaving cream I have ever seen - $21 (smells awful.)
L'Occtiane- Cade shaving line- $25 for a tube of shave cream (they have samples). They also offer travel brushes.
Shopper's drug mart - same as all the other SDM's but they also have ZIRH brand. (I have used the face moisturizer). There is a large tub of shave cream for $32. Under the cap is sealed with a tin cover, so I was not able to get the scent.

I know we have a Bath and Body Works in St. Vital mall that carries C.O. Bigelow (aka Proraso.) The one in Polo should be open by August. (Upstairs on the same side as GNC.)

Last edited:

Sephora Polo Park:
Jack Black Beard Lube
Jack Black Post Shave

(just off Broadway)

Level Hair 146 Maryland:

Cremo Shave Cream

When the Ice Road Truckers roll next winter, you need to contact Alex Debogorski, Hugh Roland, and Rick Yemm about these shaving products.

Sally's Beauty Supply - Kenaston Crossing (Behind Joey's in the strip mall)

They carry: Pinaud Clubman Gel (tub)- $6.19
Pinaud Clubman Aftershave lotion- $9.00
Jeri's Hair Tonic - $10
Pinaud Clubman Talc- $12 (If I remember correctly.)

I think I found the mother load.

Eddie's Sharpening- 202 Wallasey (same street as Marigold's on Portage West, just after crossing Moray.)
I would have never have known this place existed, except I got a tip from my barber about him. At a glance it's just a little grey house with a detached garage. The garage is actually the shop.
I walked in, and it looked like a work shop....until I looked to my right to see what he had in his display case. Are you ready? :w00t:

J.M Frasers Shaving cream - Regular (450ml tub), Polar Ice, Mosswood, Oriental Spice. (He was out of the regular when I arrived but mentioned he expects his new shipment any day, and said he would set a tub aside for me.) I did not catch the price of the big tub. $8.95 for the 225ml/8 fl oz. tub.

Booster's After shave Lotion- Name one...he has them ALL. Juniper, Lilac, Oriental Spice, Mosswood, Polar ice. The list continues... The old guy thought I was nuts when I mentioned Iced Lime. He told me it didn't exist. That's when his wife walked in and said "Hold on a second"...as she went to the back, and returned with several bottles. (Score!)- $6.95 each!!

He has quite a selection of badger brushes (unmarked and no name) but the serial number's look like the models of Vulfix. I asked and again he said he has never heard of the company, since he has been getting his stock within Canada for a number of years. I (of all people) mentioned how Vulfix owned Simpsons. He was floored. Anyhow, he has some nice Omega brushes in there as well for those of you boar hair enthusiast *Looks over at Brucered*

Pinaud Clubman- Hair Gel, Aftershave lotion (No talc that I saw...)

Stephans's Shave Cream (Massive tub.) $4.50!!

Feather DE razors (yellow box) - $7 for 10 blades.

Vincente Butterfly DE razor with cleaning brush - $14. (Not bad if you ask me.)

Ton's of other stuff...hair tonics, other gels, shave creams in a pump. I would be here all day to try and list them. You're welcome Winnipeggers! :001_tongu

Last edited:
wowsers, thanks for all that.

i'm very close to Eddie's, i'll have stop and in see what he's got 1st hand.

nice find.

MÜHLE- Sold at Harry Rosen in Polo Park.
They are really over priced and you're better off shopping online. The R89 (DE89L for you Jagger fans) is $60...unreal.

I went to Eddie's Sharpening in Winnipeg today. What an experience. Eddie is a great guy. I went in and asked if he had Booster. He said: How do you know about Booster? I then looked and saw the Booster aftershave in the cabinet. He directed me to the Booster Hair Cream, but I took off my hat and showed him that I did not need it! I bought Booster After Shave in Polar, Iced Lime, and Mosswood. I also bought some Derby and Personna Blades. He was out of J.M Fraser Shaving Cream but will call me when it comes in.

Only been to eddies a few times, but he's a cool old guy to talk to and shoot the breeze with.

nice little shop he has.

I have also tried the Mosswood and the Lime Ice. My wife loves the Polar Ice and the Mosswood. The Lime Ice dissipates too soom. She can not smell it.

Top Bottom