What's new

Bath and Body Works Coupon

I got the "spend $10 and get any $13 item for free" coupon in the mail last week. Great time to get C.O. Bigelow (aka: Proraso) shaving cream.

I looked and came up empty. I got it in the mail a week ago though.

It does, however, look like the BBW website has a 3/2 deal on Bigalow products. I know it isn't the same deal, but the buy two get one free isn't bad either.

I have been waiting for this, anybody have a printable one?

Edit: WOOT WOOT :w00t::w00t: I found the printable coupon. Stock up on bigelow!!! I went multiple times last year :blushing:

Last edited:
My wife printed out a few of the cupons for her and her Black Friday shopping group and I got some Bigelow cream out of the deal. :thumbup1:

Thanks for sharing that printable coupon; I'm going to buy two tubes of Bigelow tonight. I love Proraso/Omega/Bigelow/etc.

I printed up a coupon and picked up some today. I have been using Proraso for 5 years. When I give it to friends they are instant converts. Saleslady said it is becoming one of their most popular items.

I was thinking of stocking up an a few more pairs for gifts and future use. Only thing is that a tube last me about 6 months with daily use. Not sure if a tube will last for years nd extras would be a waste....

Used the printable coupon this morning. Bought a tube of cream and got a bottle of aftershave balm for free. I think the coupon expires on the 24th, so get out there.

Thanks for the heads up gregdreg.

Kind of strange but the mall I went to has two BBW located in it-one on top floor the other on the bottom floor. I was going there to get SWMBO a last minute Christmas gift and picked up one item for her at the top level + a big tube of Bigelow for me and made a second purchase at the lower level location for other stuff for SWMBO and got a tube of Bigelow there as well. Glad I did that. The lower level had a buy 2 get 1 free for the line of stuff I purchased for SWMBO. I hope she enjoys it!

thanks for the coupon! i was at the store yesterday but they were out of the big proraso tubes. i think i'll go pick up some AS balm though

Top Bottom