What's new

Feather blades 25% coupon

I just came across a 25% coupon for Feather blades from Jaitai.com. I saw it on facebook. The code is: 25deblades.

I'm new to this so I'm not entirely sure if this is really a great deal or not. I've been wanting to try Feather blades so I might try it out. They have free shipping for over a certain amount, works with the 200 count, so it comes out to $52.50 for 200 blades.

That's probably way more than I need since I already have about 290 Astra and Exchange Select (Personna?) blades. I shave every day, but that's still about 3 years worth.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I just came across a 25% coupon for Feather blades from Jaitai.com. I saw it on facebook. The code is: 25deblades.

I'm new to this so I'm not entirely sure if this is really a great deal or not. I've been wanting to try Feather blades so I might try it out. They have free shipping for over a certain amount, works with the 200 count, so it comes out to $52.50 for 200 blades.

That's probably way more than I need since I already have about 290 Astra and Exchange Select (Personna?) blades. I shave every day, but that's still about 3 years worth.
I know someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in (or I at least HOPE they will) but that seems like a good price for Feather blades.

Thanks for posting!

That is a pretty good, unusual deal per blade, if you get 200 with free shipping, but then you have 200 Feather blades. I myself love Feathers but can't decide if I want *that* many Feathers at once, especially when I already have 75ish Personnas and another 25 other ones coming in the mail.

The price for 100 is pretty competitive too but less exceptional, more like what you'd find from an aggressive pricing, sale, or as an add-in with other purchases to negate shipping. Bullgoose had them at a similar price with the recent Festivus sale, for example, and I can think of another couple vendors that have them at that price regularly.

Do you remember if there was an end date?

I actually got in on this deal during black friday for a screaming deal. The coupon stacked with the existing black friday discount, bringing my total down to 41 dollars for 210 blades and a disposal case, with free shipping. Luckily, the feather is my favorite blade, although I'd be willing to exchange a few for some Astra SPs if you're interested so you can try them out.

You can buy a sleeve of one hundred Feather blades from Wal-Mart's online store for only $29.99 with free 3-day shipping.

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I actually got in on this deal during black friday for a screaming deal. The coupon stacked with the existing black friday discount, bringing my total down to 41 dollars for 210 blades and a disposal case, with free shipping. Luckily, the feather is my favorite blade, although I'd be willing to exchange a few for some Astra SPs if you're interested so you can try them out.
Have you tried the Astra SS? A superior blade in my opinion. Superior to the SP, not the Feather. The Feather demands respect, but is a wunnerful blade.

I bought 100 from Italian Barber about 6 months ago. They were 20 or 30 bucks. I believe they were on sale at the time.

Top Bottom