What's new

Carnival Questions

I've got 2 questions about the carnival.

1. If you win something, can you still play, or will you be disqualified from other games?

2. Did I miss Contest 3-8? I saw 1 and 2, then 9 showed up and I've been pretty constant on B&B.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
You can win multiple times. Winning one contest does not prevent you from entering another contest.

Also, the Contest numbers are just for Mod reference and are not indicative of how the number of contests that have taken place.

Confusing, I know. But nevertheless, don't worry about the the number attached to any particular contest.

Thanks for answering the question about the contest numbers. I've been lighting my keyboard on fire trying to find the other contests... :lol:

Thanks again for doing this.
-Prof

Still, it would be nice to have all the contests stickied at the top (or in their own temporary forum).

A big thanks to the vendors, donors, and folks at B&B who made the carnival possible. Very generous gesture and thoughtful.

Still, it would be nice to have all the contests stickied at the top (or in their own temporary forum).

A big thanks to the vendors, donors, and folks at B&B who made the carnival possible. Very generous gesture and thoughtful.

I second that. How many contests HAVE there been? I have seen 7, I think.

Top Bottom