What's new

Obsession?

I have been using a DE razor since the beginning of this year. I have succumbed to SCAD, SSAD, and recently RAD. The RAD was a surprise, as I remember thinking the people on this site with more than one razor were :crazy: Now I have 2 DE and 4 SE razors and I am still looking on the BST forum and ebay for more :eek:

When does the obsession stop?

It doesn't. It's like a cold sore that may go into remission for awhile, but rears it's head without warning. There is no known cure. Just remind your SWMBO that it was 'for better or for worse' and hope for the best.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
When does the obsession stop?

I hope for your sake the mods don't see that. I'd hate to see you get banned when you are just getting into this so nicely. :smile: Most of us don't want to know when we are going to die and for me, that's when it will stop.

2 DEs and 4 SEs ??? Dude, for you it hasn't even begun ...

my razor count is into the 20s now and I have forgotten which ones are still coming in the mail - and I'm only a few months in!! The only comfort from the pains of RAD that I have comes when I buy new soaps!!

It only gets better....three weeks into wet shaving and I have 2 Edwin Jaggers, 3 Merkurs, 4 Vintage Gillettes along with two Edwin Jagger Brushes one Merkur brush and a host of creams, soaps and oils....and I am still searching for more.

Top Bottom