What's new

1 Year Anniversary : Looking Forwards

I just realized that I passed my 1 year anniversary of DE shaving 2 days ago! I originally started because I wanted to try and reduce my neck irritation, and in the end I kept up with it because of just how much more enjoyable it is to do DE shaving compared to using cartridge razors. My neck irritation has gotten better, albeit not completely eradicated; I feel there is much more to explore and experiment with. I just recently purchased my first batch of Feather blades which I have wanted to try ever since the beginning, and now I am looking at finally getting a new razor handle, and I'll be doing some research to find out what handle is the best to buy and try after using the Merkur 34c.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Congratulations on your milestone! I am sorry your neck irritation has not been eradicated. Might try an EJ DE89.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I enjoyed reading about your one year anniversary. I’ll join everyone else and give you a well deserved congratulations.

I feel there is much more to explore and experiment with. I just recently purchased my first batch of Feather blades which I have wanted to try ever since the beginning, and now I am looking at finally getting a new razor handle, and I'll be doing some research to find out what handle is the best to buy and try after using the Merkur 34c.
That will never end, there are tons of soaps, razors, blades, brushes, aftershaves to try out. Feathers are very sharp compared to other blades, I can definitely recommend you to try out the BIC blades. They're very sharp, not Feather sharp but I would say it's the 2nd most sharpest blade on the market.

Top Bottom