What's new

Which blades for Schick Adjustable Dial Injector Razor?

This past Thursday I got a Schick Adjustable Dial Injector Razor at a house sale. It looked good - very sleek with its gold head and pristine black case and clear cover pointing out the "Comfort Control Dial." For $3 I had to get it.

Does it require any special blade? Vinny1957 has a Shaving Mall offer out for Schick Injector Blades. I was going to buy at least a pack of 7, but Vinny isn't certain if they will fit the Schick Adjustable Dial Injector Razor. Can anyone advise me on this score?

And btw, to what category of razors does it belong? It has only one blade right? So it can't be a DE, but it is certainly not used like a straight razor, so how does it get classified?

I'd appreciate reading your replies. Thanks, Glenn (aka HairyCarey)

They're classified as safety razors. When I shaved with one of those in the distance past (wish I still had it) I used the same old Schick blade as with the non-adjustables. Your favorite brand should work just as well in it as a standard Schick.

Not positive because I don't have one, but my understanding is that the blades are exactly the same as for any other Schick Injector. You can actually buy them at most drug stores if you don't wanna wait. They will be rebranded personnas, most likely. Seems like more people prefer Schick brand slightly, but the personnas are fine blades.

-Mo

Top Bottom