What's new

Injector Blades- Schick Pro-line B-20

Been off and on the forum for years so please pardon if this question has been discussed before. Also I was not certain on which sub-forum where I should place this question.
Anyway- I need to stash some more injector blades. The Chicks are admirable although not really cheap in EU, I also got some packs of vintage Schicks. Good ones as well but they are running out.
With some work will the Schick Pro-line B-20 fit in an old metal dispenser?
I really don´t care much for blades that come with a plastic dispenser- finicky to work with is my take on these.
My main injectors are an E, F and G if that is of any concern of a fitting blade.
Thanks

Last edited:
Been off and on the forum for years so please pardon if this question has been discussed before. Also I was not certain on which sub-forum where I should place this question.
Anyway- I need to stash some more injector blades. The Chicks are admirable although not really cheap in EU, I also got some packs of vintage Schicks. Good ones as well but they are running out.
I really don´t care much for blades that come with a plastic dispenser- finicky to work with is my take on these.
My main injectors are an E, F and G if that is of any concern of a fitting blade.
Thanks

Although I have some old metal dispensers, I have yet to use them. Up until now, I have been using modern Chinese Schick dispensers to hold B-20 blades with absolutely no issues.

Thanks
Do you cut Schick Pro-line B-20 to the Schick injector length? Do Feather AC blades work in a Schick injector if they are cut to the specific length?

Top Bottom