What's new

Just got to see my Xmas present early!

Unfortunately, I don't get to use it until Christmas morning... My girlfriend got me the Ultimate Beginners DE Shave set from Lee's Razors. Neither her nor I are any good at keep secrets when it comes to presents, as you can tell. Anyway, I got to play with it all for a few minutes before it had to go back into the box and I am excited! The super badger brush feels like a huge improvement over my $10 drug store boar brush and the 34c razor is a thing of beauty. You have to remember that I am so new to this, I've only ever seen DE's online and in movies :blush: I can't wait until Christmas morning when I we're done opening presents and I can go into the bathroom w/ a cup of coffee and a full stomach and practice my skills with my new razor. Pictures will definitely be happening :wink:

Unfortunately, I don't get to use it until Christmas morning... My girlfriend got me the Ultimate Beginners DE Shave set from Lee's Razors. Neither her nor I are any good at keep secrets when it comes to presents, as you can tell. Anyway, I got to play with it all for a few minutes before it had to go back into the box and I am excited! The super badger brush feels like a huge improvement over my $10 drug store boar brush and the 34c razor is a thing of beauty. You have to remember that I am so new to this, I've only ever seen DE's online and in movies :blush: I can't wait until Christmas morning when I we're done opening presents and I can go into the bathroom w/ a cup of coffee and a full stomach and practice my skills with my new razor. Pictures will definitely be happening :wink:

Unfortunately you can only practice once a day, if you do a really bad job then you might have to wait an extra day to practice again. :biggrin:

Wow awesome, I too have received news of my christmas present from my girlfriend. A Large Rooney Style 1 Super shaving brush is on its way from vintage blades. I am super excited to try this out :thumbup:

Top Bottom