What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

This is a great thread for AD. I lost my Opinel when I moved. Got to get another (Eye twitch...must have more knives...). :blink:

Bought my son an Opinel #5 as his first knife. SWMBO said why do you need another knife? Erm like hello?!?

He he loves it. And so the AD begins anew.

Got a no name peanut pattern off Ebay for 5 bucks and with 30 minutes of work in my Arkansas Stones I got a nice sharp little knife.

Emerson CQC-8 and a Case CV Trapper.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1401981643488.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1401981643488.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 208
Today a Kershaw speed safe folder in my back pocket and one of the last made in the USA Old Timers 34OT small stockman.

I have one of the USA OldTimer large stockmans. It was my grandfather's knife that he carried every day for 30 years as a cotton farmer and postal worker. The blades are all broken and reground, but man is that thing sharp!

My daily is a Victorinox Swiss Army Cybertool (I'm an IT guy). The computer screwdriver set is fantastic, and it has a tool for almost everything! I also have a Leatherman Crunch nearby for heavy jobs.

Kershaw OD-1 flipper. Razor sharp, easy to sharpen, opens FAST and one handed, its purely mechanical no springs. Wish I had bought another while they were still sold! THIS is my EDC. On me at all times.

Leatherman ST300 when I wear jeans and a leather belt. That sucker weighs a bit, but the leather belt offsets the weight and keeps it comfortable to have. I'll wear it out hiking or camping in shorts, its just more noticeable.

Just got in 2 Mora 511s as well. One is in my BOB, the other is going to be my camping/whittling/hiking knife. I prefer fixed blades in the woods. 3.5oz...

I just picked up an ESEE Zancudo Framelock to add to my EDC rotation. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402418330.062473.jpg not exactly what I was looking for, but should fill the roll well.

This week I've been carrying a Chinese-made Kershaw "Corral Creek" lockback with a sheepsfoot blade. Fit and finish is very nice for a Chinese lockback; the steel doesn't take that great an edge but plenty good enough for an office knife. I like it.

$Kershaw-Corral-Creek-Sheepsfoot-3115BT-350x350.gif

Top Bottom