What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

If it's going in my pocket I'll usually grab my Case Swayback Jack or a Spyderco Delica. I used to carry a pocket knife all the time but recently I've started using a small fixed blade in a sheath on my belt.

$benchmade-8600-auto-bedlam.jpg
My daily carry (aside from my .40 cal, of course).

The EDC for the past 3 years:
Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Assisted
$Kershaw 1670TBLKST Ken Onion Blur Assisted.jpg

In the desk at work:
Gerber Suspension and HK 14402 Pika (Found buried in a sand pile at work, no one claimed it)
$Desk.jpg

My newly acquired weekend "dress" carry:
MCusta MC-181D Nobunaga, VG-10 Damascus
$MC-181c.jpg

I also have a couple Berreta Airlites as well...

Thanks..

It is also quite a piece of work...

Here are my Beretta Airlites, which I carried for years and should get put back into rotation, with my actual MCusta...
$IMG_20141202_122823_808.jpg

Last edited:
I carry a rotation of several. I hope its changed since my last post and I'm not being redundant.

Al-Mar Eagle HD Limited Edition with ZDP-189 blade and orange G10 scales
Cold Steel Recon 1 tanto
SOG Flash II tanto
Benchmade Osborne 940
Benchmade Emissary 470
Spyderco Endura 4
Spyderco Para Military 2
Chris Reeve Mnandi
Chris Reeve Sebenza 21
Swiss Army Tinker (always)

I travel 18-20 days a month via airplanes for my job and pre 9/11 I carried the Boker U.S.A. Tree Brand Carbon Stockman religiously as a gentleman never went without a knife. Sadly now it sits in a drawer and I carry the Victorinox around the house.

$IMG_1099.jpg

That said, my everyday around-town knife is a classic 1976 Model, First Edition (of black sheath) L6 Tool Steel Gerber Mark I that I have sharpened to a “shaving” edge.

$IMG_1100.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I have been an active observer of the forum for some time but just joined.
Oddly, the first thread I felt compelled to comment in is basically unrelated to shaving.
I have carried this lovely little Laguiole for a little while. I generally carry a small Loveless fixed blade and when out of city limits don a Randall model 5.
$laguiole.jpg

Top Bottom