What's new

Emergency help required- need a new camera

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I can't believe I have to go through this again. I need an ultra zoom digital camera. Not interested in a true DSRL, rather a fixed lens model such as an Olympus sp570uz or a Canon sx10is.

I have one week or you don't want to know.

Prefer 4xAA batteries. Must have min. 28mm wide angle capacity.
Any recommendations?

My choice would be the [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]Olympus [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]SP-570 Ultra Zoom.[/FONT][/FONT]

ouch

My choice would be the [FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]Olympus [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]SP-570 Ultra Zoom.[/FONT][/FONT]

Normally, I would say great minds think alike, but since my wife has apparently agreed with you.......

Done deal- ordered on line already. Why is it that I'll agonize over the purchase of a slice of pizza and she'll plop down the cash for a decent sized purchase in a hearbeat?

Where's that giant asteroid when I need it?

ouch

Here it is. As you can see, my wife stole I gave my wife my best Vero Vellini strap to go with it.

Pretty cool camera, I must say. Image stabilization, 26-520 lens, very reasonable f2.8 at wide, face recognition, smile recognition :w00t:, endless list of features.

Top Bottom