Not open for further replies.
After what I thought was a great shave:

Razor = Gillette NEW Ball Handle
Blade = Merkur Super
Brush = Omega Boar
Soap = Mama Bear's Dragon's Blood
A/S = Thayer's Super Hazel
Cologne = Mama Bear's Dragon's Blood

I asked my wife to feel my BBS face. She did and said that it was not exactly BBS and more like my testicles had not dropped yet. :frown:

See this classic post on Shave My Face:

[...] the BBS is for US. Women, on the whole, either don't care or actively don't like it. They like us being men. They don't want our faces to feel like a baby's bottom or any other part of a baby or a women. They want our faces to feel like MEN'S faces.

BBS or it's nearest equivalent exists for one reason only. So we can marvel at how smooth we feel and faceturbate for a couple hours. And a couple hours is about all we get. Depending on the guy 4 to 8 hours later the stubble is marching back in full force. Most of our wives/girlfriends whatever won't even be around for the smoothy, smoothest part of the immediate post shave. She's never mentioned whether she enjoys my smooth face or not, but either way I'm not worried. By the time I see my wife most days it's gone anyway. Plus which I only shave every other day so she's getting one full day of manly stubble if that's her thing. Every other day for 4 hours it's my turn, and I ain't givin' it up!

My girlfriend likes when my face is smooth because it doesn't scratch her when I kiss her. She much prefers the look of a days worth of stubble though. It seems like a lot of women like that.

Blade = Merkur Super
Brush = Omega Boar

I asked my wife to feel my BBS face. She did and said that it was not exactly BBS and more like my testicles had not dropped yet. :frown:

Your wife needs to be more upfront with you, not sugar coat everything. :tongue_sm

Jeez.

Just tell her along with the manly stubble comes no bathing, torn underwear, flatulence and scratching yourself in public. Of course, if you already do that now, you're on your own. :biggrin:

Blade = Merkur Super
Brush = Omega Boar

That is way to funny right there

Dang.. brutally honest or miffed at the $$ you are spending on wet shaving???

She is very honest. It is one of her charms. I think:confused1

:eek:...Guess she pulls no punches!!!

NEVER EVER mention testicles and punches in the same thread!! Gives me phantom pains!

Ouch!:eek: I have to agree with you. Testicles and punches - not a good combination :eek:

It couldn't be the money - that's a pretty economical set up he's got there (and a nice one, too!).

No, it is not the $$ - she is the one that got me started and encourages my SCAD and RAD. Yes and economical setup and she likes the smell :wink: However after the testicles dropping comment there may not be much love for a while. Wait - I think I am punishing myself. I may need to rethink this...

no bathing, torn underwear, flatulence and scratching yourself in public. Of course, if you already do that now, you're on your own. :biggrin:

Torn underwear? Who needs underwear, let alone torn underwear? Flatulence is an art form that I perfected a long time ago. She does not care for it too much, but hey she takes the good with the smelly.:biggrin: I gave up public scratching when my baseball career ended.

I think a shave is incomplete if it isn't BBS. However, with BBS shaves also come irritation and its rare to get a BBS that passes my tests without getting irritation. Your wife is hilarious, I hope she said it in a joking way though! I couldn't stop laughing!

Your wife is hilarious, I hope she said it in a joking way though! I couldn't stop laughing!

Honestly I cannot tell you if she said it in a joking way or not. Once I heard her comment I was laughing too hard to realize if she was joking or not. She has a great sense of humor so I am going to think she was being funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom