What's new

Sotd 08-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how come the operator at 911 got upset when I called for an ambulance this morning after shaving??

So this morning I broke out the brand new Rooney 3/1 Super, the CE Sweet Almond Oil SC, my newly aquired 1918 Bulldog and a brand new 1960 Gillette Thin blade. And all i can say is.............OUCH!!!!!!!!! So so happy I'm not a total dumb polack, I almost pulled out the Feather try, that could have gotten really ugly.

But anyway after 2 pass only slightly bloody shave (i guess still not bad after only being my 6th wet shave w/ a de) i thought oh man what a mistake this was. But after cleaning up and a little Pinaud nick pen, I'm looking forward to the second attempt tomorrow.

Still came out to my best shave yet :w00t: I think the biggest mistake is the Rooney holds alot more water than the AS I was using, so the lather was a little too wet. "Live & Learn!"

:lol::lol::lol:

At least you are putting it into perspective. Sounds like my early flying experiences, "Any landing you walk away from is a good landing!" :blushing:
Anyway, it would seem as though you are into antique razors? You may wish to check out this little font of knowledge on Gillettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom