What's new

A technical question about OneBlade

I don't quote understand what are you talking about. I asked the question and people provided different answers, I don't have any recollection that I accepted or not accepted any answer and I didn't argue with people, just mentioned that my guess woould be that head geometry is a decisive factor not pivot. Lastly, you understand full well that ob owner will not give me a complete true answer had I asked him, so why to give me advices which I'll clearly not follow. It reflects poorly on you.
Had I had unlimited amount of money I would have bought one blade today to satisfy my curiosity, but I don't have free 400$.
This forum is intended for people to ask questions about their experience, exchange opinions and sometimes argue, if you don't like it it's your right of course, no one force you to participate

O.K. -let me see if I have this correct. You want me to take my oneblade,file off the blade from the SE,cut it in half, and than stuff a half of a DE blade in there to see if it will fit? And this is just so you will know the "geometry" of the oneblade. How about I sell you my spare oneblade for what I paid for it and you can "fiddle" with it yourself.

The whole 'procedure' should take between 3 and 5 minutes and will involve
1 one already dull and used Feather Se blade,
2 one already dull and used DE blade,
3 a pair of used but relatively sharp scissors
4 possibly one used bur functuonal metal file.
5 a pair of used but functioning human hands

And yes that's ONLY so I will know the 'geometry' of oneblade, nothing else.

Now, how about that : you will keep your 400$ 'best shaving razor on Earth' , do this experiment and post results to satisfy my curiosity, or you will not do this experiment and post nothing while still keeping the 400$ 'best shaving ratzor on Earth'?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is absolutely correct, you got it exactly right, please accept my sincere congratulations, I realize it was very difficult to.comprehend.

The whole 'procedure' should take between 3 and 5 minutes and will involve
1 one already dull and used Feather Se blade,
2 one already dull and used DE blade,
3 a pair of used but relatively sharp scissors
4 possibly one used bur functuonal metal file.
5 a pair of used but functioning human hands

And yes that's ONLY so I will know the 'geometry' of oneblade, nothing else.

Now, how about that : you will keep your 400$ 'best shaving razor on Earth' , do this experiment and post results to satisfy my curiosity, or you will not do this experiment and post nothing while still keeping the 400$ 'best shaving ratzor on Earth'?

First of all,I didn't pay $400 for it. Second of all,you are a rude person and I will and would do nothing for you.--No need to respond back with your non-English attempt at sarcasm.

Can't agree more with this suggestion. I politely asked the simple question.
Don't want to do it for any reason, no need to do it and no need to post explanations, it's entirely voluntarily.
Don't understand what's wrong with simple curiosity, why it's 'too much to ask'.
People here sometimes ask if they can try razors, and quite a few participants routinely agreed to send they very expensive razors for passarounds parti.g with them for many months without any compensation etc . Had it been 40$ and not 400$, I wouldn't have even raised it, just would have bought it myself.

Let's keep the conversation, on topic. If you can't help [MENTION=24699]q345[/MENTION] , then please don't reply.

Top Bottom