What's new

Queen Charlotte Soap

So looks like QCS has deciddd to close their doors. Truly loved their soaps although I hadn't ordered any in a long time. Hate to see small businesses go out of business. Best wishes to them though.

proxy.php

Just received this email from Queen Charlotte. Very sad. Their shaving products are very good, but I will really miss their shampoo bars. I've used nothing else on my hair for the past 4 or so years. Best of luck to the proprietors. They will be missed.

This is a real bummer for me. QC was the first artisan soap I ever tried. Always had some in my rotation and was looking forward to trying more when I ran out.

Hate to see good artisanal product stop being made. Really liked their products. Made a bit of an order myself.

Sad to see another one bite the dust.
Especially a vendor with such excellent products and a Sterling reputation for Customer Service.

I hope that he will continue to post here on B&B.

They have some of my favorites. The balms are great, the shave soap and cream is fantastic and I've used the shampoo bars for a very long time. Just ordered 1 more time. Hate to see them go, but I wish them the best and I understand having to prioritize.

Bummer. So many artisans out there making so many great products but it's got to be hard to sustain a business in an environment like this.

Their shaving products are very good, but I will really miss their shampoo bars. I've used nothing else on my hair for the past 4 or so years.
I've been going back and forth between QCS shampoo bars and those from Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve. I find them to be similar.

Placed an an order for shampoo bars last week. I guess I may have to make a final order.

One of my favorite USA artisans. Very sad to see them go. Just placed a final order for my favorite shaving soaps and some bath bars. Best of luck to Matt and his mom in whatever they put their considerable talents toward next.

Great soaps and creams. Seems like the response from ya'll has been overwhelming.

"Because of the amount of orders we have received since announcing our closing sale, we are temporarily taking a break in order to catch up and evaluate our inventory. Thank you for your patience."

Great soaps and creams. Seems like the response from ya'll has been overwhelming. I'll check back later today and see if I can get an order.

Got my last delivery from QCS today: two pucks each of Esquire and Queen Charlotte. Esquire is by far my favorite sandalwood flavor, and QC is barbershop-ish. Love them both. Will miss this shop. :blink:

Top Bottom