What's new

Under sink storage ideas?

Hey all...
Since it seems like we are constantly acquiring new gear someone has to have some good storage ideas. My wife is fine with my hobby so long as I keep the bathroom vanity top clear (double sink with granite top). I've recently had a bad spell of acquisition disorder and things are getting cluttered. I'm now on the radar [emoji15].

Has anyone come up with a good storage solution for under the sink? I was thinking of going to a home improvement store and modifying some premade shelving and adding pull out basket drawers. Does anyone have something similar in their den? Pics would be great. Thanks

I got tired of my wife complaining and cleared out a drawer in my chest of drawers for all my stuff. My vanity is small and her stuff takes up most of the bathroom.

This is what I did in my house when I lived in FL. It worked great. I got them from shelvesthatslide.com.

View attachment 707798

Unfortunately, my house in AZ has a post in the middle so I can't use the sliding shelves.

I just picked up a wooden 6- test tube holder from Amazon for razors.

They work great.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Plastic hinged-lid shoe-box-sized containers from The Container Store?

Go to their website. They have scads of ideas.

Last edited:
First, the main thing is to keep peace in the house! (That is also the second most important IMHO.)

I suggest you go to your local home improvement store to look at shelving as well as some of the containers for storing things like hardware. It made a difference around here!

Our master bath has two sinks, hers, and then mine. My shave den is on the right side of my sink, but she still feels it takes up to much counter space.

x$New Den.jpg

Top Bottom