What's new

New MDC shaving soaps !

Hi guys, just saw it on their Facebook page.
MDC will release 2 new shaving soaps on tomorrow : vetyver and rose !!!

I think I'll buy the rose on tomorrow. I'll call them to get some informations^^
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love MDC I use it 90% of the time but I also love rose, so when I need a rose fix I use LPL or Dusy so to be sure I will get all over the MDC Rose Man this is great I have a lot of there rose bar soap and its great so I am sure the shave soap will be a 10 Can not wait

Very excited! I just logged on to post the very same thing!

Attachments

• $Screenshot_2016-12-01-16-25-16.jpg
    $Screenshot_2016-12-01-16-25-16.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 326
D

Deleted member 48987

I see that they're marked as limited editions.

I'm not certain but I believe the fougere was originally released with a bit of a disclaimer about waiting to see how it was received by users before more would be made. I'd guess they're doing the same thing with these.

I'm not certain but I believe the fougere was originally released with a bit of a disclaimer about waiting to see how it was received by users before more would be made. I'd guess they're doing the same thing with these.
You may well be correct. I was merely putting my high-school French to work. :001_smile

D

Deleted member 48987

Have any of you tried the rose or vetiver bath soaps? I imagine the shaving soaps will smell similar. It's been a while since I tried the rose but I remember liking it. I'm currently working on a bar of the vetiver.

Have any of you tried the rose or vetiver bath soaps? I imagine the shaving soaps will smell similar. It's been a while since I tried the rose but I remember liking it. I'm currently working on a bar of the vetiver.

Do you find the Vetiver bath soap to be significantly different in scent from the Fougere scent offered by MdC?

D

Deleted member 48987

Do you find the Vetiver bath soap to be significantly different in scent from the Fougere scent offered by MdC?

Yes, definitely. I find there to be a grassy, smoky, green vibe to it.

All of the shaving soaps and bath soaps I have used from them do share a similar base scent.

Yes, definitely. I find there to be a grassy, smoky, green vibe to it.

All of the shaving soaps and bath soaps I have used from them do share a similar base scent.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I enjoy all 3 of the shaving soaps, the Fougere being my favorite. Looking to pick up a jar of Vetiver tomorrow. Thanks again!

I'm very excited about the Rose version. I don't gush about the soap performance the way some do, but it's good soap, and MdC has a real knack with scents. I can only imagine at this point what they will do with a Rose scent.

Just ordered 3 jars of the rose as I love MDC and really love rose. I had 2 bucks in loyalty rewards on my MDC account so buy buying 3 it cosy 57USD delivered. Not bad considering it should lt should last years
Not a fan of Vetiver by I love rose

Last edited:

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I have two rose on the way this morning. not a huge fan of smoky vetiver so I'd want to give it a sniff first.

Cheers, Steve

Top Bottom