What's new

Purple and wicked looking! Better late than never!

So back in July I received a message from my uncle on Facebook asking if I could make a shaving brush for my youngest cousin who just started shaving. Well, I spent more time creating this post than all of the time combined in the last 4 years on Facebook. That being said, I just saw the message two nights ago. Boy did I feel bad!
So I replied to my uncles message apologizing with a explanation for the late response and asked if he still wanted me to make a brush for my cousin. He replied yes and only asked that it be purple.
I poured the blank yesterday and here is handle/brush I turned today. I set a 22mm TGN Finest Banded Badger knot into it. I'm going to be sad to see it go! I hope my cousin likes it.
Anyway, here are some pictures of it.
$tmp_20233-20161128_162524-245506361.jpg
$tmp_20233-20161128_162603-240773514.jpg
$tmp_20233-20161128_162642-1003298493.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Every Brush you turn is Amazing Dave. Great Job :thumbup1: I'm sure that He will love it .
I wish I was your cousin :w00t:

Very nice. Love the shape. Should make for a nice grip. The TGN 22mm finest should make that a super brush to use.

I'm glad you guys like it!
Very nice. Love the shape. Should make for a nice grip. The TGN 22mm finest should make that a super brush to use.
To date this is my favorite shape that I've turned. The grip feels perfect in the hand.
Nice brush, hope your cousin will enjoy it.
I hope he likes it too!
I can relate to the facebook thing. That brush is worth the wait however! Very nice work!
I've thought about deleting my Facebook account several times. Also, to be honest I don't know if my uncle has even told my cousin is getting a shaving brush.
Wow.
That's sharp.
Good eye! Sharp is exactly what I was trying to protray in the design.

My uncle received the brush in the mail and is very impressed. He plans on giving it to my cousin as a Christmas gift, so I won't find out if he likes it until then.

Top Bottom