What's new

Lice

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Grand kids came home from school with these NITs in their hair
they only stay here 3 or 4 days a week and the rest their mothers
so the problem we have is getting The Mother to do her part when they are not here
we have not seen any bugs yet just eggs, and combing seem to work.
but when they go to her house they come back with a few nits.
My solution was to cut off their Very Thick Hair,I gave them both Marine cuts and has made comb their hair easier.
I shave My head about once a month so no problem with Me, But now we come to the really ISSUE
MY Curly haired Wife, She found just a couple nits , But she is just freaking out. We washed all the bedding and through out pillow (my favorite ).
Anyone Have any good suggestion on dealing with these bugs:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The RID kits work for hair and the carpets. When my daughter was 6 and brought those nasty things home that stuff took care of it.

Unfortunately I can't give any advice on what to do to get rid of them, but whatever solution works will need to be done at your home and the mothers home. Otherwise the cycle will start all over again.

It is all about the cycle!! Use the RID and this kills the adults and then you reapply again (directions on the box) to kill anything that hatches before they can lay eggs. Everything needs to be washed and treated to break the life cycle. This means that the mother has to do the same thing at her place or else you will be fighting a never ending battle.
Good luck!

It is all about the cycle!! Use the RID and this kills the adults and then you reapply again (directions on the box) to kill anything that hatches before they can lay eggs. Everything needs to be washed and treated to break the life cycle. This means that the mother has to do the same thing at her place or else you will be fighting a never ending battle.
Good luck!
This! They make a nice aerosol for spraying mattresses and cushions.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm sorry to hear that brother. I've had these as a child and it's not easy to get rid of them unless everyone is on board, so to speak. Rid works at getting rid of them. John is right about the cycle. You gotta wash everything, vacuum everything, and debug all heads. My wife says a couple drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo while you wash your hair can prevent them. I have also heard hairspray is useful on keeping them from laying eggs. Best of luck on this.

Nuke them from orbit. My sister had to do the Rid thing & mayo a few times before we were able to get rid of them. Good luck.

Plenty of good advice above. Most important element is for the mother to do her part. I like the Marine haircuts. Very well played. How did the children like 'em?

Top Bottom