What's new

Another $20 find

Good?bad?
proxy.php

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

The blade looks like it's in pretty nice shape! The scale looks a bit worse for the wear, but overall I'd say i'ts probably a pretty good deal!

I will go back afterwards and see if I can get them down a little bit. Since I'm sure I have to send it in to get home. Thanks guys

Badger&Blade ~

I kind of regret not getting. It felt good. I liked the weight, but I would have to send it to get honed and have the handle pieces replaced (sorry I forgot what those handle pieces are called). By the time I spend all that I would rather get a sight unseen razor I keep hearing about on here. I guess one of the members on here sells straights.

Badger&Blade ~

I kind of regret not getting. It felt good. I liked the weight, but I would have to send it to get honed and have the handle pieces replaced (sorry I forgot what those handle pieces are called). By the time I spend all that I would rather get a sight unseen razor I keep hearing about on here. I guess one of the members on here sells straights.

Badger&Blade ~

This guy?

A lot of the peeps here will recommend for you to get a starter kit from Whipped dog. It's about $55 for a shave ready vintage razor, strop and some balsa slats loaded with oxides to bring the edge back when it starts to tug. Hell of a deal, no doubt, and Larry is a great guy to do business with. I'm trying to recall everyting I bought from him but I know I bought all of my razor rolls from him and the prices were righteous. I've never purchased a razor from Larry but many have and his rep is Sterling

This guy?

A lot of the peeps here will recommend for you to get a starter kit from Whipped dog. It's about $55 for a shave ready vintage razor, strop and some balsa slats loaded with oxides to bring the edge back when it starts to tug. Hell of a deal, no doubt, and Larry is a great guy to do business with. I'm trying to recall everyting I bought from him but I know I bought all of my razor rolls from him and the prices were righteous. I've never purchased a razor from Larry but many have and his rep is Sterling
Whipped dog! That's what it was. I couldn't remember his name. Thanks!

Badger&Blade ~

"this guy"= whipped dog
I do not know if he is the member your looking for but I remember a mention about him.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was him. I'm going to look him up here in a bit. Thanks again.

Badger&Blade ~

Top Bottom